Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Happy Ending

When Halloween Day,my uncle asked me " What do you plan your winter vacation?"I have a great dream that I want to travel world by myself. So I told my uncle,I want to New York on Christmas Day.Now,I already achieve my first dream.Two months ago,I planned trip New York begin.I found more information about New York City.For some example,I don't know how can I take subway,so I found the subway's map on Internet.However,I don't know what's popular views in New York City,so I find book about popular views on library.I book a flight and found room on Internet by myself.When everything is ok ,I started my trip.In Dec.16,I was step into area in New York City.
At first,I said "New York,I am coming!"On this trip,I make many new friends and get valued experience.I think it is a successful trip.

No comments: