Monday, December 17, 2007

Ny_Day2

Today,I was waked up late because I couldn't adapt to eastern time.I changed my schedule.At first,I went to Flushing that it's a new Chinatown.I was haircut here.Maybe some people say "Are you crazy?Why didn't haircut in CA?"Because I want to change my hair's style,so this is a random purpose.I am a Yankess fans,so I want to visit it ballpark.But I don't find it.I find Mets ballpark,it's large ballpark.I visited many view in New York.For example,Grand Central Terminal,Daily News Building,Chrysler Building and UN Building.when I visit one view,I always say "Wow!Amazing!"Many beautiful building show up in the movie,I usually think it really beautiful building?Now,I believe because they are show up in front of my eye.It is a good unforgettable recollection .I'll expect good trip tomorrow.

No comments: