Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NY_Day4

If you ask me "Why didn't you wrote blog yesterday?"I just reply you"I was so tried."I walked all day.When I came back home,I just went to sleep.Yesterday, I went to two museums and Central Park.The Central Park is very beautiful and large park.You could relax here and look a large lake.
I made two new friends.we were travel together.Today,I went to Metropolitan Museum Of Art.It collect many goods,but we don't visit all because we have a show in the afternoon.The show is popular show,its name is Wintuk.This snow is very wonderful.In the night,we went to The Empire State Building.Many film shooting here.The night scenes attract me.At first,I saw snow in front of my eye.Wow!I feel very wonderful.It's so cool because my country haven't snow.I will go to see The Statue Of Liberty tomorrow.

No comments: